No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
Whisky's No.9 50d rims are designed to a be a lightweight, aero, stable starting point to build exquisite wheels. They offer an aero advantage over the 30d rims, while offering a stiffer, more robust platform. Fit for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind and hammering finish line sprints, they’re a perfect all-rounder. These disc brake-specific rims offer clean design and aesthetics. Featuring a wide inner width, they pair well with a variety of tires across the full range of drop bar pursuits. As with all rims Whisky makes, these come with tubeless valves and required tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
HED Belgium G alloy rims make any custom wheel build that much sweeter. With 30mm external and 25mm internal widths, you can add tire volume, smoothness, and rolling speed to any bike or hub set. All Belgium rims feature a welded rim joint, and are drilled for a standard presta valve. Spoke drilling is down the centerline of the rim (not offset). Please carefully read the specifications below to find out detailed information on the different rims we offer. 700c - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 24, 28, 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 700c - Weight: 453 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 592mm 650B - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 28 and 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 650b - Weight: 426 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 555mm
Wheels are the first point of contact between you and your bike, and the trail you’re riding on. And while wheel sizes and standards continue to develop significantly year on year, often to both the rider and the industry’s dismay, very little innovation has been seen in the compliancy and responsiveness of the wheel as this first, most important contact and conductor. What Spank has seen in recent years is that bike suspension is continuously evolving and adapting to compensate for stiffer frames and more rigid, deeper profile carbon fiber rims. This overall stiffer rig is being softened, or counter-acted by both bike suspension, and tire design — not to mention the ever lower and lower tire pressures riders are running. Rider position (wider, lower, more forward) is also being impacted directly by the bike frame and cockpit geometries which is constantly aiming for a better riding feel. So surely it is overdue time to re-examine how the engineering of the wheel can become an active contributor to the efficiency of the overall set up. Spank Industries has done just this. - Low sectional profile height and wide width, adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - 30mm internal width extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use, without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for Trail/AM/Enduro bikes looking for a wide profile, without the weight penalty
$74.99 - $99.99
A true bmx classic. The Hazard Lite is respected because of its strength, reliability and light weight. Often imitated but never matched in quality or durability. The Hazard Lite is the rim of choice for some of the world’s best riders. - Fully welded joint construction - Directional spoke hole drilling
HED's entire line of Big Deal fat rims can be purchased as a rim-only for the custom build of your dreams! Thus far, our Big Deal fat rims and wheels have won the hearts of cyclists around the world. What if that's not enough for you? What if we told you that we now have an even BIGGER deal than before? Enter: The Big Half Deal (B.H.D.). This is a special, larger diameter version of our beloved 85mm-wide carbon Big Deal rim. With a 27.5-inch size, it's smack-dab-HALF-way between a 26" wheel and a 29" wheel. If you have a new-fangled 27.5" fat bike, this is THE performance rim choice. Like other Big Deals, the B.H.D. is tubeless ready with our patented Inflatobam technology. Tech Notes 1. Do NOT use tire levers on B.H.D. rims! 2. Specific to our Big Deal line of carbon rims: If you choose to ride these rims on regular dirt trails (e.g. NOT in soft snow or sand), wider tires and higher air pressure will decrease the chance of rim damage from striking an obstacle. We strongly recommend an honest assessment of your ride style. For the BHD, use 8psi minimum on groomed snow, or 10psi minimum on dirt and rocks - both with a minimum tire size of 3.8". Additional Info - Rim Width: 85mm - Rim Material: Carbon - Rim Weight: 465 grams - Color: Twill Weave - Rim Hole Count: 32 - Drill Pattern: Symmetrical Only - Decal Type: White - MIN/MAX TIRE SIZE: 3.8 - 5.0" - Rim ERD: 589 (includes washer)
$93.99 - $112.00
- Road racing/training rim based on the Aerohead rim with a wider footprint that allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - Tire profile mimics the characteristics of a tubular - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking - O/C version: Off center design allows for dramatically improved spoke tension on a dished wheel, the A23 OC allows for a more aerodynamic rim/tire combination when paired with a 23c tire - US made A23 rims now feature a tubeless ready design. Combine that with the new 21mm wide Velotape kit and you have a fool-proof Road and Cyclocross tubeless tire setup
$86.99 - $110.00
- Deep section Road racing, Triathlon, Commuting, Touring, Track racing, and Singlespeed rim for strength and aerodynamics - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for improved braking
No.9 36w rims are our choice for all-around trail riding and off-road touring. They fit a huge range of modern mountain bike tires and offer lightweight performance across the board. Available in both 27.5" and 29" sizes, these highly versatile mountain rims provide huge performance gains over aluminum rims of the same width. A perfect mix of width, weight, and stiffness, these will be right at home on almost any mountain bike in your stable. As with all rims we sell, these come with tubeless valves and tape in the box. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Recommended weight limit 240lbs
$724.59 - $758.99
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applicarions - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 622 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Profile: 29 - Weight: 440g - ERD: 578 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 38 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 500 - ERD: 584 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 390g - ERD: 587
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
$80.99 - $110.99
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
- Blending the A23 clincher and Escape tubular rims, the 23mm wide Major Tom provides improved traction for unparalleled ground control - Seam relief channel that allows for consistent and reliable tubular tire installation - Hollow core aluminum with machined sidewalls for precise braking and handling
HED's entire line of Big Deal fat rims can now be purchased as a rim-only for the custom build of your dreams. Our demanding, discerning, and fat-loving customers have spoken: They love our Big Deal carbon rims. Nothing else offers the same combination of easy tubeless setup, stiffness, and jaw-dropping weight savings. They're utterly fat-tastic. In an effort to bring the advantages of Big Deal technology to an even wider audience, our engineers worked hard to apply the same principles to an aluminum platform. Enter: the Big Aluminum Deal! At 80mm wide, this rim offers superb fit with all common fat bike tire sizes. It has the same patented Inflatobam tubeless technology as its carbon brethren - saving over a pound in inner tubes alone. Note: The B.A.D. has a 26" diameter, so if you're looking for 27.5" fats, head to the B.H.A.D. Additional Info - Rim Type: Tubeless-Ready Clincher - Rim Width: 80mm - Rim Material: 6061 Aluminum - Rim Weight: 630g (26") - Color: Black - Rim Hole Count: 32 - MIN/MAX TIRE SIZE: 3.8 - 5.0" - Drill Pattern: Symmetrical Only - Decal Type: Shadow - Rim ERD: 586 (27.5"), 562mm (26"), 510mm (24")
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • ERD: 534 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,310 grams (32-hole), 1,294 grams (36-hole)
$58.19 - $87.27
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Titanium reinforced bead hook - Available in 2 profile options - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Road certified - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 17.5 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 460g - ERD: 569
$781.99 - $804.99
- Carbon rims available in two different profile heights featuring improved brake tracks - Toray T700 carbon in both Unidirectional and 3k carbon weaves for strength and integrity - Tubeless compatible rim bed with an 18mm internal width supports wider modern road tires Specs: - ISO: 622 - Width ID: 18 - Width OD: 25 - Wall: Dbl - Side: MSW - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible High Profile: - Profile: 50 - Weight: 500g - ERD: 545 Low Profile: - Profile: 38 - Weight: 470g - ERD: 569
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 80 - Width OD: 85 - Profile: 22 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Weight: 610g - ERD: 542 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible
$701.59 - $724.59
- Unidirectional Toray T700 carbon fiber construction - Available in multiple widths for Cross Country, All Mountain, and Downhill applications - Reinforced nipple bed with directional drilling - Hookless bead design - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible All Mountain: - Profile: 29 - Width ID: 27 - Width OD: 32 - Weight: 410g - ERD: 541 Downhill: - Width ID: 32 - Width OD: 37 - Profile: 31 - Weight: 450g - ERD: 545 Cross Country: - Width ID: 24 - Width OD: 30 - Profile: 26 - Weight: 370g - ERD: 550
Made for the biggest tires, the cutouts keep the weight low. Fat bike rims must be strong, stable, and lightweight yet be able to accommodate very large tires. The BR 710 rims from DT Swiss meet all of these requirements by using specially designed rim profiles, sophisticated cutouts, and an extra-strong alloy. - Net Weight: 675g - Recommended system weight max.: 130kg - ASTM classification: 3 - Material: Aluminum - Rim Joint: Welded - Tire Interface: Crotched/Clincher non-tubeless - Brake Interface: Disc - Rim Diameter: 26" - Reference Diameter ERD: 549mm - Inner Width: 76mm - Outer Width: 81mm - Rim Height: 16mm - Spoke Bore Rim: Non-eyelet - Valve Hole: Presta
Modern welded XC rim, developed with a 25mm inner width. Modern-day XC rim: The right width to run wide tires necessary to be competitive on today's demanding Cross Country courses. The welded construction of the XR 391 and the bead-blasted, anodized finish are on par with your high-end XC ride. The use-specific profile, the custom alloy, and the use of the PHR nipple interface allow you to pair the unpairable: Wide, strong, and light.
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! A state-of-the-art, high-quality aluminum rim, making for the perfect upgrade on any road bike. That is what the new RR 421 rim is all about. The welded rim supports wider tires and still offers a super-lightweight wheel build-up.
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner width for modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility, make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
Sleeved 25 mm Enduro rim, ready for the rough. Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the E 512 can cope with the most demanding trails.
This wide rim tackles bumpy sections and holds up to hard hits. Enjoy the long rides! The sleeved aluminum gravel rim is the ideal choice for riding over gravel, roots, or small obstacles on unpaved paths. The robust, all-round rim, with its inner width of 24mm and its wide knobby tires up to 53mm, is suitable for various purposes and provides great comfort.
As versatile as it is robust—a rim for all surfaces! Anyone wanting to build a reliable, super-stiff wheel is starting in the right place with the RR 511. Thanks to a state-of-the-art alloy and surface treatment, this extremely robust 32mm high semi-aero rim is lighter than you would think. And, those thinking of using it on Gravel or Cyclocross courses can easily install tubeless tires.
Page 1 of 4 Next page