Calm those palms When the pace picks up and sweat starts to pour, reach for the Velocis Full Finger glove to calm your palms with breathable materials that provide plenty of protection when you're cruising past the competition. Product details - Durable AX Suede palm provides great handlebar feel and protection against falls - Lightweight and breathable back of hand materials - Minimalist wrist opening design allows uncluttered and secure riding - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm venting provides comfort on hot summer days
- Fabrics; Upper hand: Drytex - Thermal DWR; extra soft microfiber index and thumb. - GTEX synthetic leather - Ergo Air X-Vent ventilation. - Tactile thumb, index and middle fingers. - Biogel progressive padding reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury. - Extended elastic cuff. - Enhanced visibility for maximum safety. - Wrist puller.
- Drytex Thermal DWR - Microfiber index and thumb to wipe sweat - GTEX synthetic leather - Ergo Air ventilation - Biogel progressive padding - Elastic cuff - Reflective highlights
- Nylon/Spandex top hand provides comfort and flexibility - Single-layer perforated Clarino palm provides comfort and extends wear - Tailored cuff with indentation to accommodate training watch - Mesh finger gussets enhance mobility and breathability - Terry cloth thumb provides highly absorbent wiping surface - Silicone printed palm and fingers improve grip and lever traction - TPR wrist closure system with hook and loop backing ensures proper fit - Integrated tech-thread keeps you connected with your phone
For optimal comfort over long distances, the Nimbus Evo Glove is equipped with Louis Garneau patented Biogel progressive padding which is designed to reduce pressure on the hand's nerves and absorb vibrations for a lasting comfort. The multi-section palm features our X-shaped vent that maximizes comfort and handlebar feel as well as increasing ventilation. The palm is coated with silicone prints to ensure a great grip, and the patent-pending silicone pullers let you remove the gloves easily after your ride.
$24.99 $39.99 Up to 76% Off
More miles at your fingertips. Slip into a pair of Evoke Women's mountain bike gloves and settle in for hours of epic singletrack adventure. Unmatched breathability and durability ensure a great ride time and again with this full finger glove. Key features: - inForm design with gel and memory foam reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve - Synthetic leather palm provides great durability and unsurpassed trail control - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touchscreen electronics - Pieced palm for a no-bunch fit - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Palm venting for summer day comfort - Hook and loop closure and molded pull-on feature for easy on and off
The Defend Kevlar D30 is Fox's best combination of durability, protection, and weight. Combining the defense of D3O and Kevlar fibers, it's the ultimate all-mountain full coverage glove. - Premium D3O knuckle guards - Kevlar fibers have higher cut, tear, and abrasion resistance - TruFeel internal texture for heightened feel & control of levers - Absorbent micro-suede thumb - Touchscreen compatibility - 75% nylon / 10% spandex / 9% Kevlar 6% polyester stretch Kevlar
These Salsa team kit gloves remind you to take the winding road, even when you don’t know where it’ll take you.
These are the perfect gloves for gripping it and ripping it on the trail. Grab a few style points with the sweet fade while you’re at it.
The Defend D3O is an aggressive trail-ready glove. It combines a stretch Cordura construction with D3O knuckles for comfort and protection. - Premium D3O knuckle guards - Stretch Cordura ripstop construction with compression molded neoprene - TruFeel internal texture for heightened feel & control of levers - Compression molded cuff for secure fit - Touchscreen compatibility - 40% nylon Cordura / 28% nylon66 / 20% pet / 12% spandex
Who said cycling gloves had to be less than perfectly comfortable? Thanks to a perforated palm with Biogel padding, X-shaped ventilation with patented Ergo Air concept and a Power Mesh stretchable upper hand, the Biogel RX-V gloves from Louis Garneau offer a well-padded cycling glove that will efficiently absorb vibrations and reduce pressure on your hands, with the comfort and breathability you need to make them an essential part of every ride.
A high-performance glove without the high price tag. The Dirtpaw Gloves have armored knuckles, padded palms, and superior flex-point comfort to remain the top choice for the entry-level rider. The hook and loop closure provides a secure fit and built-in stretch gives you maximum dexterity. - Compression molded neoprene cuff for a secure fit - Padded, single layer Clarino palm - Stretch mesh finger gussets for mobility - Padded Knuckle provides trail-ready coverage - Silicone print at fingertips for lever grip - Touch screen compatible - Hook and loop wrist closure - 39% polyamide nylon / 22% polyurethane / 15% neoprene / 12% polyvinyl chloride / 12% polyester
$19.99 $29.99 33% Off
Protect your mitts and find your flow with Tario, a lightweight and breathable women's full finger mountain bike glove. Constructed for the minimalist rider who wants ultimate comfort and control, the AX Suede palm stretches for a perfect fit while silicone grippers ensure your brake levers stay just where you want them. Key features: - AX Suede stretch synthetic palm for ultimate comfort and fit - Durable back of hand materials for tree and brush strikes - Silicone fingertips for braking grip - Soft nose wipe on thumb - Minimalist wrist opening design for uncluttered and secure riding
Craft's Thermal Split Finger Gloves give you a good grip on the bike when chilly weather sets in. They feature Thinsulate insulation and an inside fleece liner glove for added warmth. Plus, Velcro closures and pull tabs create a comfortable fit. - Integrated fleece liner (not removable) - Clarino palm - Thinsulate insulation - Terry thumb - Velcro closure - Pull tab
Fox's new Forge Glove takes all mountain riding to the limit. The internal waterproof/breathable insert keeps you dry when it rains while the polyfil insulation and brushed tricot on the back of the hand reduces wind and keeps your hands warm on the coldest of rides. •10k/10k waterproof/breathable insert •Brushed tricot lining •100 GMS padding at back hand •Water resistant palm fabric •Pull-on loop for secure fit
Our top-of-the-line women's specific glove offers progressive padding and ventilation where needed. FABRICS: - Upper hand: Power mesh - Spandex - Palm: ClarinoTM synthetic leather DETAILS: - Seamless back with AIR ZONE vent: Provides excellent ventilation - Patented gel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury, enhances ventilation - Clarino palm with X-Vent ventilation: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, increases ventilation - Laser cut fingers: Anti-abrasion - Pullers at fingers: Help remove gloves - Microfiber thumb: Moisture absorption - Velcro fastener at wrist: Ergonomic - 3M reflective logo: High visibility - Patented Ergo Air® concept: Evacuates palm moisture and contributes to stabilize hand temperature INFO +: - ErgoAir® Zone - 5 mm / 3 mm Gel Padding
Everyone is taking the day off – conditions are too wet, too cold. You don't mind though. You know the opportunities that this weather brings. Opportunities like empty trails, cooler temperatures and tacky dirt which makes your bike feel like it's on rails. The Attack Water glove is specifically designed for these epic conditions – keeping you comfortable and in control on every exhilarating mud-soaked turn. The glove features a 100% waterproof construction to stay dry through rain, wet branches, and puddles. The slip-on closure provides a tight seal, keeps the glove light and eliminates the need for a hook and loop strap. Plus, you can stay connected through it all, thanks to the conductive thread in the palm which provides touchscreen compatibility. TECHNICAL DETAILS - 100% polyester waterproof top hand fabric - AXsuede fleece waterproof palm - Slip-on design - Conductive thread - Screen printed logos
Designed to perform in cold weather, this glove offers protection from wind, rain, and cold while ensuring warmth and amazing breathability. - Upper Hand: Enertec - breathable, tear resistant, DWR softshell; Polartec Alpha 200g - Insulation: Ultra-thin, compression-resistant Aerogel insulation prevents conductive heat loss - Palm: PU leather - Fingers: Grip prints on fingers - Wrist Fastener: Extra long cuff - Soft microfiber thumb to wipe sweat - Visibility Features: 3M reflective piping and logos for high visibility
- Pre-shaped glove with brushed, windproof fabric and silicone print in the palm - Elastic, brushed and windproof fabric on top - Clarino fabric inside palm and at crucial parts - Pre-shaped construction for an optimal fit - Ergonomically placed seams - Silicone print in the palm for enhanced grip and power transmission - Sublimated prints 40% Polyester 25% Polyamide 30% Polyurethane 5% OF
To continue riding as the cold of fall settles in and days get shorter, you can rely on the Rafale 2 gloves to keep you warm and visible. The back of the Rafale 2 features reflective print, making it a perfect glove for those who ride at any hour, in any season. This glove is also an excellent wind-breaker that allows you to ride comfortably in brisk temperatures. - Synthetic leather palm with X-Vent ventilation and patented Ergo Air concept: Maximizes comfort and handlebar feel, evacuates palm moisture and helps stabilize hand temperature - Patented Biogel progressive padding: Reduces pressure on the ulnar nerve, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injuries - Strategically-placed silicone print on palm and fingers for added grip - Tactile areas allow the use of touchscreen devices - Wide wrist opening with Velcro fastener makes it easy to slip on/off and ensures a custom fit - Next-to-skin extended cuff with low profile pull tab - Reflective highlights and logos
The Shield+ Glove offers full wind and water protection with Hipora and PrimaLoft technologies and an extra wide cuff with plenty of room to wear a liner underneath. It features a 4-finger design, a smooth liner that feels amazing, and a super durable palm. The Shield+ Glove keeps your hands warm and dry, period. - Upper Hand: Supra WindDry 4-way stretch 3-ply softshell with breathable, windproof, and warmth properties - Insulation: Primaloft Gold Active + 100g insulation - Palm: PU leather, patented Ergo Air X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool - Fingers: Microfiber index and thumb to wipe sweat - Padding: Patented Biogel progressive padding reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces risks of hand injury - Wrist Fastener: Wide wrist opening with hook and loop fastener - Tactile areas: Allow use of touch screen devices - Visibility Features: Reflective highlights
- Smooth, windproof and water-protective glove with silicone print in palm for enhanced grip - Wind- and waterproof softshell fabric - Fleece inside for extra warmth - Soft, thin and water-protective softshell fabric inside palm - Elastic cuff - Ergonomic, elastic fit - Soft terry on thumb - Reflective print and tape for increased visibility - Touch-screen compatible print - Fabric 1: 80 % Polyester, 20% Elastane, Fabric 2: 100% Polyurethane
Ideal for chilly fall rides, the padded Gel EX Pro gloves help evacuate excess heat through the X-Vent while their tactile areas allow you to use your touchscreen device without removing them. - Laminated windproof fleece upper hand - Amara palm with patented Biogel progressive padding - Next-to-skin 80mm cuff - 3M reflective piping and logos - Weather: Chilly/Wind - Precurved - ErgoAir Zone - 5mm/3mm/2mm Biogel Padding - Insulation index: Low - Moisture transfer: High
The Women's Defend glove is a perfect mix of lightweight top hand material and a minimal yet extremely durable palm. - 4-way stretch polyester construction - Single layer Clarino palm with strategically placed perforations - Stretch mesh finger gussets for improved airflow & movement - Compression molded cuff for secure fit - TruFeel internal texture for heightened feel & control of levers - Touchscreen compatibility - 40% nylon Cordura / 28% nylon66 / 20% pet / 12% spandex
$34.99 $49.99 30% Off
- Profila Windshell fabric is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant - Bonded synthetic and fleece palm provides great durability, grip, and warmth - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
$54.99 $69.99 21% Off
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Waterproof insert and fleece lining keep your hands dry and comfortable - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
$49.99 $59.99 17% Off
- Profila Softshell fabric on back of hand combines warmth and protection - 70g 3M Thinsulate insulation for superior warmth and low-profile dexterity - Fleece lined - Silicone grip on fingers provides great grip - inForm Fusion GelFoam padding reduces hand fatigue - Adjustable wrist closure with pull-on tab for ease of use - Reflective elements enhance visibility for maximum safety - eSwipe technology for seamless interaction with touch screen electronics
Ultimate control at your fingertips Enjoy amazing handlebar feel and premium comfort when you pull on the Velocis Unpadded Cycling Glove. Road bike connoisseurs will love the combination of sleek styling, durability, and smart details. Product details - Genuine Pittards natural leather palm offers great durability and softness - Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever - Lightweight and breathable back-of-hand materials - Minimalist wrist opening design offers uncluttered and secure riding - Soft nose wipe on thumb
Ultimate control at your fingertips Enjoy amazing handlebar feel and premium comfort when you pull on the Velocis Women's Unpadded Cycling Glove. Road bike connoisseurs will love the combination of sleek styling, durability, and smart details. Product details - Genuine Pittards natural leather palm offers great durability and softness - Sleek, integrated pull-off feature makes taking gloves off easier than ever - Lightweight and breathable back-of-hand materials - Minimalist wrist opening design offers uncluttered and secure riding - Soft nose wipe on thumb
Straight from the pro peloton Look like a pro, ride like a pro. Tastefully display your support for the Trek-Segafredo team without sacrificing performance with the Trek-Segafredo Team Glove. Every detail of this glove has been refined and obsessed over by the riders of Trek-Segafredo to create exactly the glove they need on race day. Official team apparel made by Santini with the Trek-Segafredo team logo proudly displayed. Product details - Made by Santini - Stretchy, breathable, elastic fabric on back provides an anatomical fit - Lightweight pad on palm provides ultimate next-to-handlebar feel - Anti-slip and anti-abrasion palm absorbs shocks and road vibrations - Tab on middle finger makes it easy to slip them off - Terry sweatband on the thumb provides a soft nose wipe
Page 1 of 4 Next page