$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Designed exclusively for Trek's Equinox TTX bikes, this extremely aerodynamic seatpost uses proprietary OCLV carbon technology to keep weight low and strength high. The one-bolt seatpost head provides adjustment along three axes: fore and aft, side to side, and up and down. Symmetric design allows you to run either a 20mm rearward or 20mm forward offset, effectively changing your seat tube angle from a traditional 73 degrees to an aggressive 79 degrees. - Construction: OCLV carbon fiber shaft - One bolt head mechanism offers easy fore-aft and infinite angle adjustment - Reversible design allows setback or forward saddle positions - For use with Trek TTX frames
Shed some serious weight with FSA's SL-K Seatpost. This feathery post boasts beautiful unidirectional carbon to damp road vibration and provide stellar good looks. Plus, the two-bolt clamp system makes for easy, precise seat angle and setback adjustments.
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 520g (Weight based on 340mm post length, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300 hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero offset , remote: adjustable return speed at the handlebar, discrete or Match Maker X, left or right
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your aero fit dialed. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics, and the clamp is compatible with both standard and oversize saddle rails. This seatpost is compatible with 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series bikes.
The all-new XXX Seatpost is still Bontrager's lightest carbon post, but it's been redesigned with the new CnD shape profile for a more controlled and forgiving ride experience. - CnD shape profile increases torsional stiffness and vertical compliance - Designed to offer increased compliance at maximum and minimum insertion points - 2-bolt design offers independent setback and tilt adjustments (+/- 12 degrees) - 100% OCLV Carbon fiber shaft and head - Includes 7x7mm round rail clamp compatibility - Carbon 7x10mm saddle ears sold separately
Introducing the Highline: years of research, development, and rigorous testing has given rise to the world's finest dropper post and remote. Premium sealing, exclusive Igus bearing and keys, Jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability. The Highline features the world's most ergonomic remote: unique spherical adjustment, with near-infinite rotation and tilt customization options, for perfect cockpit ergonomics. Specs: Setback: Zero Length: 345mm (100mm travel)/ 395mm (125mm travel)/ 465mm (160mm travel) Material: 7075-T6 aluminum Minimum Stack height: 47mm Weight: 525g (100mm travel)/ 560g (125mm travel)/ 610g (160mm travel) Warranty: 3 years
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
$5.99 $21.99 73% Savings
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
New Guts, New Glory Don’t let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right - AVAILABLE IN: Travel: 100/125/150/170mm ; Diameter: 30.9/31.6/34.9mm
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
$5.99 - $10.00
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
Stylus is a fresh new take on the 2-bolt seatpost. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus–0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback. Many athletes seeking outright speed favor this more forward position on the bike. Some frame designers are also specifying a slacker seat tube so riders can set their bike up with an inline post, which is lighter than a setback post. The top model Stylus–0 LTD is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - High-modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Two-bolt parallel clamp - Weight: 195 grams
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
$26.99 - $34.99
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- 3D Forged AL-6061 T6 construction - Innovative 1-bolt Wedge-clamp system - 15mm off-set / 0mm offset - Size: 27.2mm/31.6mm x 350mm - Color: SB Black, Shiny White - Compatible with internal DI2 battery - Weight: from 245g
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
A streamlined design with fewer moving parts and better seals makes for a dropper post that performs consistently and requires less maintenance. The updated Bontrager Line Dropper Post is easy to set up and now even easier to service. The cable-actuated hydraulic locking design provides proven functionality for bikes with internal routing. - Remote cable actuation with ergonomically designed under-bar lever - Air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge offers infinite adjustability within dropping range - Keyed chassis prevents rotation for a stable ride - 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment - Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel - Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever - On-Bar Drop Line Universal Lever sold separately - Frame must be compatible with internally routed seatpost routing
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
$19.99 - $22.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
Page 1 of 4 Next page