- Size: 26 x 4.0 - Single wall construction - Non-machined sidewall - Color: Black - Drilling: 32 - ERD: 536 - Width: 60mm - Depth: 24.5
Whether it’s 'cross, road, or mountain, nothing makes your bike feel faster than a good set of wheels. The Whisky No.9 carbon rims are performance-driven designs that offer excellent durability and features to create a torsionally stiffer rim, compared to single wall carbon offerings. Available in multiple sizes and widths, Whisky’s rims have you covered no matter what or where you ride. - Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers - Rider weight limit: 300lbs
- Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 25mm width optimized for 40mm Gravel tires and up to 2.3'' mountain tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
This rim is your robust and reliable companion for all rides. The R 500 supports your riding, day-in and day-out, over thousands of kilometers, all at an unbeatable price-performance ratio.
- Tubeless compatible US made aluminum disc-only rim with a 25mm wide aero profile - Specifically tuned to be aerodynamically paired with 23-28c road tires, though a 20mm inner width compliments even the most voluminous gravel and cyclocross tires - Tubeless ready using 24mm Velotape
- 21.6mm wide Sleeved rim
$50.00 - $65.00
Product specs: - 36 hole count - Front and rear specific - 28.5mm wide - Welded - 20", 24" - 395g front rim 392g rear rim - Also available in 24", black only
HED's entire line of Big Deal fat rims can be purchased as a rim-only for the custom build of your dreams! Big Deal is 445 grams and 85mm-wide of pure fat-bike joy. This one-piece, full-carbon rim will change the way you ride. Big Deal utilizes a ribbed, single-wall design to maximize stiffness and minimize rotational weight…all on a tubeless-ready platform. Compared to most aluminum fat bike wheel/tire combinations in the market today, you can expect to lose 1.5 to 2 pounds… per wheel. Note that the Big Deal is drilled symmetrically ONLY and cannot accommodate offset frames. Big Deal utilizes Inflatobam, HED's patented tubeless technology for installing big tires. The twin channel rim design provides a better pre-inflation seal by trapping each tire bead against the rim. This drastically reduces the amount of air it takes to get the beads to “bam” into place. In conjunction with the rim shape, Inflatobam utilizes Inflatobands. These effectively provide a variable rim-channel diameter. This compensates for the discrepancies in tire bead diameters by minimizing the gap between the tire and the rim channels (the main source of air leaks). Once seated, the angled bead shelf prevents the tire from collapsing back into the rim at low pressure. Our interior surfacing and tight tolerances ensure no tire burp or slip. Also note that our rim shape does not require tire levers to remove and install tires. Inner tubes may be used, too. Additional Info - Rim Type: 85mm - Rim Material: Carbon - Rim Weight: 445g - Color: Twill Weave - Rim Hole Count: 32 - Drill Pattern: Symmetrical Only - Decal Type: White - MIN/MAX TIRE SIZE: 3.8 - 5.0" - Rim ERD: 564 (includes washer)
- Asymmetric Bead Socket Technology brings Stan's legendary easy inflation and the most reliable airtight seal to wider, offset carbon rims - Custom carbon layup equalizes impact forces on both the long and short sides of the rim, making both stronger - Asymmetric rim shape with offset drilling improves bracing angle and balances spoke tension to create a stronger overall wheel - 250lb Recommended Maximum Rider Weight - 27.5": 420g, 29": 455g
- Mid Fat, and Fat Race are what this thing is all about - Perfect for sand, snow, trail, and everything in between - Double wall for increased stiffness and tubeless ready - 45mm width disc-only rim
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world's most aggressive riders. KOM Tough rims are proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
- Designed for all-around Trail/Enduro use - Ideal for 2.3-2.6" tires and bikes from 110mm to 180mm travel. - Depth –20mm - Inner Rim Width –30mm - Asymmetric External Molded Spoke Holes - 3mm Offset for more balanced spoke tension - Wide Hookless Bead Anti Pinch-Flat Technology - No inserts required or recommended - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
Zipp's 3ZERO MOTO carbon rims are inspired by moto to provide riders with the control and durability required for pure speed. Moto remains a powerful source of inspiration for good reason. Based in the racing hotbed of Indy, Zipp for more than three decades has used motorsports as an inspiration to develop pioneering carbon cycling innovations. Our single-wall approach, what we call Moto Technology, allows the rims to "pivot" from either side of the spoke bed while traversing rough terrain. As the wheel encounters obstacles, each edge of the rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension. For the rider, that means durability and control for greater speed. Moto Inspired. Control + Durability = Speed. - Higher impact resistance - Reduced chance of pinch flatting - More traction in rough corners - Smoother ride in rocky terrain - Ability to run lower tire pressure - Reduced rider fatigue - TyreWiz tire-pressure monitoring device - Frustration-free tire installation - Rim is designed for compliance, creating the feel of extra suspension
A 30mm welded rim, developed for the big gaps, nasty root mats, and mean rock gardens. The FR 560 was made to withstand the nastiest of rock gardens, the roughest of roots, and the sketchiest of landings. The prototype proved to be World Championship material, and the final product is now available for you to shred as hard as you want. Available as a classic 26", a modern 27.5", and a 29" wagon wheel. The 30 mm inner rim width provides your tires with the support they need to roost through the berms at full speed.
A 25mm welded rim made for the demands of AM. Lightweight rims as wide as most downhill rims were just a couple of years ago? State-of-the-art materials and extensive testing make it possible. DT Swiss knows exactly how light it can design a product to fulfill its purpose to perfection. This is why the XM 421 is as light as an All Mountain rim can get, yet still fears no trail, no matter what rock gardens it has on the menu.
An unexpected rough section on your ride? No problem with this rim. Looking for a bomb-proof rim to build up your Gravel, Cyclocross, or adventure bike? Then it's definitely worth taking a look at the RR 521 rim. 32mm deep and 20mm wide, this modern road rim could have been classified as a Cross Country rim just a few years ago. Nowadays it's just a great offer to widen your ride... with drop bars.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! The jack-of-all-trades of road rims: light, wide, and with an ideal price-to-performance ratio. The R 470 works perfectly with wide tires and will deliver many unforgettable rides on the road thanks to its reliability.
- Lighter, wider, stronger and more flat resistant - Ride Tuned – Smoother ride improves tracking, control, and reduces fatigue - Wide hookless bead dissipates impact energy and prevents pinch flats. - 30% increase in impact toughness, 60% more flat resistant - Optimized for 2.3-2.5" tires - 385g (27.5"), 405g (29") - Rim Construction: Carbon - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
- Model: AT-PRO801-UL - ISO: 559 - Width ID: 74 - Width OD: 80 - Profile: 23.5 - Wall: Sgl - Side: NMSW - Valve: PV - Weight: 1078g - ERD: 536 - Tire Compatibility: Tube Only
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! The jack-of-all-trades of road rims: light, wide, and with an ideal price-to-performance ratio. The R 460 works perfectly with wide tires and will deliver many unforgettable rides on the road thanks to its reliability.
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
The FR 541 may not be your first rim, but it aspires to be the last. The new rim shape improves the impact resistance, enabling you to push a little harder on the trails. It also enhances the pinch flat protection for a trusty ride on rougher tracks. Build this rim with care and it will reward you with resistance and lightness for a long-lasting bond. - Aluminum welded construction, hooked tubeless design - PHR – Pro Head Reinforcement system increases the load-bearing surface of the nipples on the rim and reduces localized stresses - Provides a 17% increase in pinch flat resistance compared to the previous FR 560 rim - Disc brake only
HED's entire line of Big Deal fat rims can now be purchased as a rim-only for the custom build of your dreams. Our demanding, discerning, and fat-loving customers have spoken: They love our Big Deal carbon rims. Nothing else offers the same combination of easy tubeless setup, stiffness, and jaw-dropping weight savings. They're utterly fat-tastic. In an effort to bring the advantages of Big Deal technology to an even wider audience, our engineers worked hard to apply the same principles to an aluminum platform. Enter: the Big Aluminum Deal and Big Half Aluminum Deal. At 80mm wide, these rims offer superb fit with all common fat bike tire sizes. They have the same patented Inflatobam tubeless technology as their carbon brethren - saving over a pound in inner tubes alone. What's the difference between the B.A.D. and the B.H.A.D.? Only the rim diameter. The B.A.D. has a 26" diameter, while the B.H.A.D. is made for larger 27.5" fat bike tires. Additional Info - Rim Type: Tubeless-Ready Clincher - Rim Width: 80mm - Rim Material: 6061 Aluminum - Rim Weight: 695g - Color: Black - Rim Hole Count: 32 - MIN/MAX TIRE SIZE: 3.8 - 5.0" - Drill Pattern: Symmetrical Only - Decal Type: Shadow - Rim ERD: 586 (27.5"), 562mm (26"), 510mm (24")
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride. - Tubeless Ready - Technologies: BeadBite Anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall
This wide rim tackles bumpy sections and holds up to hard hits. Enjoy the long rides! The sleeved aluminum gravel rim is the ideal choice for riding over gravel, roots, or small obstacles on unpaved paths. The robust, all-round rim, with its inner width of 24mm and its wide knobby tires up to 53mm, is suitable for various purposes and provides great comfort.
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6'' tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetrical design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Specs: - Rim Material: Aluminum - Rim Eyelets: No - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner with modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.