Verve 2 Disc is a hybrid bike designed for comfort and fun on commutes, cruises, and fitness rides. It has a lot of thoughtful features that make for a confident and comfortable ride, like a padded saddle and disc brakes that perform in any weather.
It's right for you if...
You're ready to get outside more, and want a hybrid bike with comfort-minded details, a wide range of gears for hills, powerful brakes, and enough versatility to conquer commutes, workouts, and more.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with mounts for a rack and fenders, a wide-range Shimano 24-speed drivetrain so you'll never have to pedal too hard or too soft, powerful hydraulic disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power, an adjustable stem, a padded saddle, wide tires for extra stability, and a road-smoothing suspension seatpost.
The final word
Verve 2 Disc is a comfortable hybrid with impressive braking power and durable parts that will hold up mile after mile. It's a great bike for a range of recreational riders, from first-timers and commuters to veteran riders looking to get back in the saddle.
Why you'll love it
- It has a host of design details that make a huge difference in comfort, like a suspension seatpost and adjustable stem
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- This bike brings people together—attach a trailer and tow your kids, meet up with friends to cruise the bike path, or commute to the office with coworkers
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster, and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means you get a companion for life
|Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, disc brake, rack & fender mounts
|Alloy, disc, rack mounts, 415mm axle-to-crown
|1-1/8" threadless, semi-integrated, semi-cartridge bearings
Front: 5x100mm QR
Rear: 135x5mm QR
|Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt
Rear: Formula DC22 alloy
|Bontrager H5, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x45c
|Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
|Shimano Altus M310
|Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed
|Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed
|Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, comfort sweep
|Bontrager alloy quill, 31.8mm clamp, adjustable rise, Blendr compatible
|Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
|Bontrager Satellite City pedal
|Alloy, adjustable suspension, 27.2mm
* Subject to change without notice.
|Alpine Blue / Small
|Alpine Blue / Medium
|Alpine Blue / Large
|Alpine Blue / X-Large
|Metallic Gunmetal / Small
|Metallic Gunmetal / Medium
|Metallic Gunmetal / Large
|Metallic Gunmetal / X-Large