Biting traction to tame even the most aggressive DH tracks.
Our most aggressive DH tire
Bontrager's World Cup-winning downhill tire gives you incredible braking control and traction at high speed over aggressive, loose, rocky terrain, wet or dry.
The unique G5 tread profile provides maximum bite at any lean angle, with a predictable transition into controlled slides.
- A downhill tire that excels in loose, rocky, and wet conditions
- Center knob tie-bar increases braking traction
- Dual-step shoulder knobs for high lean angle traction
- Open tread spacing is self-cleaning
- Dual-Ply multi-layer casing adds stability for heavy-duty DH tires with added butyl layer to prevent flats
|Wire / 60 TPI / Black / Tube Type / N/A / 27.5 x 2.50||601842029367||579188||TIR319084330|